1. Who can apply for MBA program CGU?
An individual of foreign nationality, who has never held nationality status from the Republic of China and who does not possess an overseas Chinese student status at the time of his/her application, is qualified to apply for admission.
An applicant with a Bachelor's degree is eligible to apply for the MBA program at CGU.
For more detail, please review: Admission for International Students - How to Apply
2. When I can apply to MBA program?
We will be receiving your application in fall and spring every year.
For application timeline, please check the following link: Admission for International Students - Application Timetable
3. What are the required admissions materials?
Please check the following link and check pages 7-10, 45, and 49-52. Admission Instructions for International Students 2021-2022 Academic Year
4. What are English language proficiency requirements for admission?
Applicants need to submit a TOEFL score of 480 points or higher (or new TOEFL CBT score higher than 157 points, or new TOEFL iBT score higher than 54 points), TOEIC 520,or a IELTS score of 4 points or higher within the past five years.
This requirement is waived for the applicants under the following circumstances:
(1) Applicants whose latest degree is from English-speaking countries.
(2) Applicants from countries where English is the official language.
5. How do I submit my official transcripts and degree certificate?
6. How can I see the status of my application?